8 Apps For Shopify Merchants To Grow A Store↘
Whether you’re a returning reader or a new browser, welcome to Karmoon - the Shopify agency that lives and breathes commerce.
For those of you who have visited our corner of the internet before, you will know how much we enjoy sharing our; knowledge, advice and tips, as well as our favourite applications, themes and solutions for merchants on the platform.
However, we got to thinking about how many guides there are already in existence for the likes of the best Shopify apps alone and we wanted to bring something a little bit different to the table.
So, for today’s guide, we’re not going to focus on the typical; dropshipping, inventory, or fulfilment apps.
Instead, we are going to talk about the best apps for Shopify that will prove to be fundamental when it comes to increasing the revenue for ecommerce stores on the platform:
Search Engine & Ads
Free Trial: 30-day free trial (free plan available).
Price: From $25 per month (plus advertising costs).
Thousands of businesses are currently utilising AdRoll to run their advertising and remarketing campaigns.
However, Adroll isn’t just a one-trick pony, as the solution can design innovative campaigns that combine both email and ad content.
AdRoll's AI-optimised advertising can be found across; Google, Facebook, Instagram as well as more than 500 other networks.
- Adroll can be used for remarketing and advertising across major ad platforms.
- Additionally, Adroll is fundamental for running campaigns that integrate ads and emails.
Social Media Marketing
Free Trial: Free to install.
Price: $4.95 per-month (after 1,000 page visits).
Retailers on Shopify can publish Instagram Stories and Highlights to their store with the help of the Instafeed Instagram Feed/ Story app.
If you’re working with content creators or are planning to implement influencer marketing into your business strategy, this application would be a perfect addition to your brand's campaign.
- Instafeed is a great tool to publish Instagram Stories and Highlights to a Shopify store.
Referral, Affiliate & Influencer Marketing
N0.3: Smile: Rewards & Loyalty
Free Trial: Free plan available.
Price: From $49 per month.
Smile.io is a loyalty platform that specialises in client retention and VIP programmes.
Additionally, the solution also makes it simple for stores on Shopify to start and manage a unique rewards programme.
Therefore, Smile.io has become the preferred loyalty provider for over 50,000 retailers on the platform which enables merchants to increase new and repeat sales for their business.
- Smile.io can be used to create; loyalty rewards, points and VIP tiers.
- The solution is also a great way for online stores to access modern rewards programs by utilising; referrals, pop-ups, campaigns and more, making Smile: Rewards & Loyalty one of the best apps for Shopify stores.
Reviews & Ratings
Free Trial: Not applicable.
Price: Free to install (review requests begin at $0.01 per message).
Customers browsing a Shopify store can create photo and product reviews using the Reviewbit WhatsApp Reviews app, which has a 100% open rate and higher response rate than other applications on the platform.
This application is also compatible with; Loox, Yotpo and Judge.Me so that merchants can publish reviews that have been obtained via WhatsApp to their store.
- Generating customer reviews and photos through WhatsApp.
Sales & Promotions
Free Trial: Free tier available.
Price: From $19 per month.
PushOwl is one of the best apps for Shopify when it comes to sending online push notifications to shoppers, reminding them of; abandoned carts, promotions and goods that have come back into stock.
Additionally, merchants that implement PushOwl into their Shopify store may reach out to anonymous browsers to encourage them to sign up for; email, push and/ or text notifications.
- PushOwl makes it easier than ever to; push, schedule and sequence notifications.
- This application is also a great way for merchants to segment their subscribers.
Email & SMS Marketing
N0.6: Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS
Free Trial: Free tier available.
Price: Emails start from $20 per month, SMS start from $5 per month.
Klaviyo is Shopify's most popular email and text message marketing platform, as the solution is used by 265,000 businesses to manage their marketing outreach strategies.
Furthermore, Klaviyo integrates with a variety of ecommerce platforms and apps such as ReferralCandy to provide merchants with the ability to get the best results from their tech stack.
- Creating email and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Automations and flows (such as abandoned carts and personalised campaigns).
- Access to customer insights and reports.
Page Builders & Elements
Free Trial: 14-day free trial.
Price: From $20 per month (plus additional charges per user and by monthly views).
Builder.io is a robust drag-and-drop visual editor that allows online stores to manage and publish content across any site or application, making it one of the best apps on Shopify, not to mention a true headless CMS.
- Builder.io is a fantastic tool for constructing beautiful and responsive web pages for stores on Shopify.
Customer Service & Fulfilment
Free Trial: 7-day free trial.
Price: From $60 per month (plus additional charges per 100 tickets).
Gorgias is a platform that allows stores on Shopify to handle all of their customer services in one place.
From email and live chat to phone and social media, the integrated CRM provides support across all channels.
Furthermore, Gorgias has a robust Shopify integration, allowing customer service teams to; view purchase information, refund, cancel, or duplicate orders without having to leave the app.
- Gorgias is a fantastic tool to provide customer support across multiple channels.
- The application is also suitable for the stores that utilise multiple Shopify apps for; billing, subscription and loyalty rewards.
- Gorgias is a great app for keeping track of billing and/ or order queries.
In a nutshell, these are the best Shopify apps to grow your store's revenue in 2022. What are your thoughts on the apps that have been featured within today’s guide?
If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!