The Privy App: Pop Ups, Email & SMS↘
There are many reasons why the Privy application has earned itself a 5-Star rating from over 18,000 retailers on the platform, but we suspect that the main reason is that Shopify store owners can use the solution to enhance sales conversions.
If this piques your curiosity, we’d encourage you to take the time to read the rest of this article, as we will explain how merchants use the Privy app to increase their revenue on Shopify.
The Privy App: Making Money on Shopify 💰
Shopify merchants can expand their sales in a variety of methods, from enforcing marketing techniques to implementing ecommerce technologies; the platform enables all means of evolution.
However, what if we told you that your Shopify store could increase its online sales with the assistance of Privy? That’s right, with Privy, merchants have the ability to:
It's simple to set up Privy on Shopify, as the application is deployed in just a few clicks. Oh and don’t worry, no coding knowledge or experience is required. So, your first campaign will be up and running in minutes.
The Privy app makes use of pop-ups and on-site notifications to capture a visitor's attention before they leave an online store. As a result, merchants will have the opportunity to convert more browsers into buyers whilst expanding their email list(s).
The Privy Shopify integration is also a great way for merchants to recover sales and reduce cart abandonment rates with the application’s exit pop-ups and automated emails.
In a nutshell, this content reminds customers what they have abandoned in the hope that this will encourage shoppers to come back and complete their purchase.
The solution is also a great way for online stores to create Shopify-compatible coupons, which can be advertised via; the website, email or SMS lists.
Shopify stores can also keep track of coupon redemptions within the Privy app.
Automated emails and newsletters, as well as SMS marketing efforts, are designed to encourage repeat purchases that enable businesses to generate more money on the platform.
With a reporting dashboard that connects to Shopify purchase history, retailers will be able to review precisely how much of an income Privy has generated for their business.
Track ROI with Email Marketing
As an ecommerce merchant, it's critical to select a platform that's tailored to the specific requirements of your store, which is why we believe that Privy's Shopify integration is the ideal solution for many stores on the platform.
See, Privy email marketing allows users to pull product listings directly into emails that are being sent to recipient lists (via SMS and email) whilst tracking accurate ROIs for branded campaigns.
Naturally, there are many reasons why we adore and recommend the Privy app, but don’t just take our word for it.
Here are some of the reasons why Shopify merchants love Privy email marketing too:
- The application allows users to re-use product listings and photos from their Shopify store within email campaigns.
- Merchants can automate key customer follow-ups such as order confirmations and welcome emails.
- Retailers can also utilise drag and drop editors and templates to make every email look professional when using the Privy Shopify application.
Build Email Lists with Privy 📧
To build a pop-up message that suits a site, looks fantastic and captures the customer’s attention, merchants won't need to have professional designing experience or knowledge of code.
Instead, stores on Shopify can simply connect Privy to their online site in just 3 clicks, before going live with their very first campaign.
Just like Privy email marketing, merchants also love Privy pop-ups for their:
- Intuitive drag and drop editor features.
- Advanced targeting triggers that display the right message to the right person.
- Creative pop up formats, such as; spin-to-win wheels, exit-intent discounts, special offer bars and mobile flyouts.
- Suitability to any device to convert visitors on the desktop and/ or mobile.
Generate Sales with Coupons and Offers
Merchants can also create coupons that convert visitors into buyers without the burden of keeping track of who has taken advantage of each offer.
Privy coupons are integrated within each Shopify store that utilises the application, allowing retailers to create custom coupon codes and track redemptions in real-time.
At this point, it’s only fair that we should share some of the things Shopify merchants love about Privy coupons, such as:
- The ability to choose between a master coupon (for new visitors) or unique discount codes (for select customers).
- The direct integration with Shopify to redeem discounts within a Shopify store.
- Being able to easily insert coupons into different formats such as; pop up, email, or text campaigns.
Reduce Cart Abandonment Rates 🛒
Around 70% of online shopping carts are abandoned so if you can keep shoppers on site, they are the consumers who are most likely to purchase from your store.
Privy solves these issues for Shopify merchants by utilising cart abandonment pop-ups.
In a nutshell, these pop-ups work to save sales when users are about to leave a site.
Therefore, cart recovery emails and text messages will entice visitors to return to the store and finish their purchase.
Here are some of the things Shopify merchants love about cart abandonment pop-ups from Privy:
- Exit-intent popups capture customers right at the moment they are thinking of leaving a store.
- Privy allows Shopify coupons to be embedded into an abandoned cart message to increase conversion rates for the business at hand.
- Furthermore, this format of pop up will display the exact product(s) that consumers leave in their shopping cart(s).
Marketing Metrics with Shopify Revenue Reporting
The Privy Shopify integration permits online stores to track their progress based on the criteria that are most important to the business at hand.
Sure, many store owners will likely want to discover how many emails they have collected or how many consumers have seen and interacted with the pop-up displays and/ or email content.
However, the number of sales merchants attributed to their Privy campaigns usually comes down to what they’re most interested in.
Ultimately, that’s why Privy is synced with actual Shopify revenue data to see just how much money the business has generated from every; pop up, email, or text which has been sent out by the business.
Here are some of the things Shopify merchants treasure most about reporting in Privy:
- The ability to customise dashboard views to track recipient list growth and revenue reporting.
- Being able to follow redemptions of coupons to understand how discounts are impacting store sales.
- The ability to access user-level analytics to understand customer purchase history and product preferences.
The Privy App: In A Nutshell 🥜
In a nutshell, the Privy Shopify integration is the perfect solution to; email marketing, pop-ups, SMS marketing and more for stores on Shopify which is why merchants utilise the solution to:
- Send professional-looking emails that drive sales for their business.
- Generate more email subscribers with website pop-ups and email list building tools.
- Recover sales with cart abandonment campaigns.
- Drive repeat sales with automated customer win-back email sequences.
- Execute text message marketing for small and growing ecommerce stores.
Ready, Set, Privy!
If you’re ready to get started with the Privy app, begin your 15-day free trial here.
If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!