The Klaviyo Platform Unveils New Visual Brand Identity↘
Since 2012 the unified customer Klaviyo platform has dedicated itself to providing; the best-personalised experiences, infinite scalable customer infrastructures, expert coaching and complete ownership of data and connections.
However, on March 23rd, talk of Klaviyo news surrounded the company’s new visual brand identity as it hit the web.
The Klaviyo platform launched an entirely new visual design, complete with; a logo, iconography, text, imagery and colour palette that the team believe reflects the solution's objectives and ethos more accurately.
About The Klaviyo Platform
The unified customer Klaviyo platform provides online brands with direct ownership of their consumer data and interactions, empowering businesses to turn transactions into long-term customer relationships at scale.
With Klaviyo, brands can combine customer data with more than 250 native integrations to automate personalised email and SMS communications that make customers feel seen.
Additionally, the Klaviyo platform makes it easy to get started, as there’s no need to; begin with a blank canvas, piece together multiple platforms, rely on third-party marketplaces or ad networks to get moving with the software.
The Success of Klaviyo’s Platform
Klaviyo has already seen tremendous growth by assisting businesses ranging from mom-and-pop shops to leading brands and strengthening their success.
In just one year, the Klaviyo platform doubled its employee headcount, raised its Series D round of funding and saw customers utilise its platform to earn more than $28 billion in revenue.
As a result, the Klaviyo news of the platform’s updated brand identity reflects the company's view that meaningful connections matter.
Therefore, the company’s new brand identity revolves around ownership, which we think lends itself rather nicely to the new logo that is led by a flag, aiming to reflect a variety of aspects and concepts that are important to the Kalviyo platform.
For instance; data ownership, client communities, product guidance and success in speed are just some of the core principles highlighted here.
Separately, the platform’s new colour palette is anchored in neutrals with flashes of bright colour and the imagery is a warm documentary-style, with an emphasis on the strength and confidence in Klaviyo's customers.
The Visual Brand Identity of the Klaviyo Platform
Andrew Bialecki, the Co-Founder and CEO of Klaviyo stated:
- “Klaviyo has always been focused on increasing ownership and our new logo helps us signify that. Flags celebrate community and connection, they help guide and are instrumental in wayfinding and they’re symbols of speed and success.
- Flags are the perfect symbol for Klaviyo, a company empowering and celebrating creators to own their data, to own their future, to see their purpose accelerated.”
John Goodwin, the executive creative director at Klaviyo added:
- “The business has grown significantly over the past few years and we wanted our brand to match the maturity and evolution of the company.
- In a sea of tech sameness, our goal is to stand apart with a modern take on a classic, organic serif that is as relevant today as it will be 100 years from now.
- The flag on the logo mark acts as an exponent, showcasing how we help our customers grow exponentially.”
Centre-Focus on Customer Success
Kady Srinivasan, Klaviyo’s SVP and global head of marketing commented:
- “Klaviyo has not and will never be the hero. Klaviyo is a catalyst, forwarding customers on their journey, with full ownership of their success.
- Our new brand imagery represents that, taking a human-centric approach that puts our customers at the centre of our verbal and visual communication.”
Take a look and preview the new visual and verbal brand identity of the Klaviyo platform below:
So, what are your thoughts on the latest Klaviyo news? Reach out and let us know.
If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!