The AdRoll Group Became A Shopify Plus Partner↘
On October 14th, the marketing automation company, AdRoll, announced its collaboration with Shopify Plus to serve growing brands. As a result, the company is now a Certified App Partner of the ecommerce platform.
The Shopify Plus partner network formulates its relationships with the intent of further supporting both hyper-growth and long-standing merchants on the platform by enabling stores to find the apps and solutions that they need to build and scale their business.
The AdRoll group became the first certified app to provide merchants with advertising technology solutions earlier this month and we couldn’t be more excited for what’s in store for merchants on Shopify Plus.
The AdRoll App
By integrating the AdRoll application within a Shopify store, merchants will be able to access the solution's robust ads, measurement and email offerings. The application has been designed to create an improved experience for customers and beneficial results for the business at hand, such as an average of 15x return on ad spend.
- “The AdRoll app for Shopify Plus integrated incredibly easily and efficiently for us – what can take weeks or even months for developers to implement took just minutes.
- Being able to jump-start right away was imperative to our international growth. We were able to launch full-funnel marketing campaigns in new territories in a matter of weeks. The integration is brilliant.” - Hannah Lewis, Head of PPC and Affiliates at Lounge Underwear.
AdRoll App Features
Alongside AdRoll’s ecommerce platform capabilities, qualified Shopify Plus merchants will also receive access to advanced features such as; a dedicated account manager (to help marketers maximise their Shopify integration), regular strategy sessions and metric reviews (to analyse insights from AdRoll’s Customer Insights and Analytics team) and education and guidance (for future-proofing around industry changes such as the deprecation of third-party-cookies).
However, the perks don’t end there as Shopify Plus users will also receive access to AdRoll’s team of expert designers to produce custom campaign ads that remain in line with a brand's guidelines.
As a member of the Shopify Plus Partner network, the AdRoll group will be able to build upon its rich dataset, whilst accessing store data from integrated merchants to help fuel improved; targeting, measurement and performance for hyper-growth companies.
Additionally, this partnership enables AdRoll to ingest merchant’ product feeds so that they can be personalised for each user, whilst tracking marketing events to power the Cross Channel Performance Dashboard. The dashboard provides insights across every marketing channel a merchant utilises so, this will be a pretty big deal for most users.
Lizzie Chapman, the Vice President of Technology Partnerships and Channels at the AdRoll group had a few words to say on the company’s partnership with Shopify:
- "Shopify is a perfect partner for AdRoll’s ads, email and measurement capabilities. Our offerings are better together and expanding our relationship with Shopify makes both platforms more equipped to drive growth for ecommerce customers and merchants.
- We’re excited to continue to deepen our work together and expand our access to even more Shopify merchants beyond SMB.”
Additionally, Mark Bergen, the Vice President of Revenue at Shopify added:
- “The Shopify Plus Certified App program is designed to meet the advanced requirements of the world’s fastest-growing brands. We’re happy to welcome AdRoll to the program, bringing their insight and experience to the Plus merchant community.”
What are your thoughts on the AdRoll group joining the Shopify Plus partner network? Reach out and let us know.
If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!