RedTrack Shopify Integration Revives Facebook Reports↘
On December 2nd 2021, RedTrack announced the release of their Private Shopify app integration.
RedTrack is the analytics and attribution tool that enables marketers to analyse their acquisition channels whilst locating the campaigns that translate a store’s visitors into customers.
From what we’ve heard, the new private RedTrack Shopify integration is said to assist online businesses when it comes to running ads on paid channels with previous effectiveness, improving conversions at a lower cost for many merchants.
Once RedTrack is connected to a Shopify store, the role of this integration is to track a site’s traffic and attribute the purchases to the channel(s) and campaign(s) that are proving to be most effective.
As an integration, RedTrack also assists merchants when it comes to locating and fighting the biggest problem that all ecommerce store owners face.
With the help of RedTrack’s handy Shopify integration, marketers will be in a solid position to pass conversion information back to major advertising channels such as; Facebook, Google, TikTok and more.
In turn, the RedTrack tool provides improved match scores and additional information in regards to the channels which have been utilised further for optimisation-geared tasks.
The CEO of RedTrack
Vlad, the CEO of RedTrack shared a few words in regards to their Shopify integration:
- “Working with over 100 ecommerce customers, we saw their problems and felt a need to create an accurate tracking and attribution experience, while keeping things simple at the same time.
- We are building a global digital marketing platform that, together with our RedTrack’s Shopify app, will offer significant value to ecommerce customers who are struggling to attribute sales across various customer touchpoints.”
The Benefits of RedTrack’s Application
With the RedTrack integration in place, merchants on Shopify will be able to access:
- Accurate attribution reports across all channels that match Shopify’s sales report.
- Sales data that has been transmitted back to advertising channels for better ad optimisation and machine learning.
- An easy no-code setup and configuration process.
RedTrack Customer Feedback
Sunetra Zaveri, from Ekobitat, commented:
- “I’ve used RedTrack.io since the early days of the Facebook Ads/ IOS 14.5 apocalypse that all ecommerce media-buyers faced this year.
- I have seen how the product evolved, improving tracking and attribution quality one step at a time, following all the market changes.
- Now with their Shopify App tracking became even simpler and more accurate, allowing me to match marketing data between Facebook and Shopify”
So, by fusing all marketing channels such as; Facebook, Instagram, Google, TikTok, Taboola, email, affiliates and more into a single source of truth, RedTrack as a tool enables merchants to improve one of the most challenging but critical business processes they will face.
As a result, marketers will be able to tie each dollar spent through multiple advertising channels alongside the revenue generated from these outlets.
So, what are your thoughts on this latest update from the world of ecommerce? Reach out and let us know if you have plans to use the new integration by RedTrack.
Get Started with Shopify
Are you looking to get your business set up and rolling on Shopify? Sign up for the platform’s 14-day free trial using the link provided.
If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!