Kno The Featured Shopify Marketing Customer Survey App↘
Have you heard about Kno Surveys & Attribution, the application by KnoCommerce that offers over 10 question types, conditional logic, unlimited questions and surveys whilst being deployed post-purchase by email to your customers?
That’s right, KnoCommerce provides surveys for the modern ecommerce brands on the web and their goal is to answer every question in the hope that this will lead to direct action on the customer’s behalf, making it one of the most powerful Shopify marketing outlets for merchants on the platform.
It was intended that the new survey platform would be announced later on this month, but to Kno’s surprise, Shopify choose has featured the Kno Surveys & Attribution application on the homepage of the Shopify App Store which is amazing news for the team.
We heard the news on Twitter and knew that it would be a great Shopify marketing tool for online stores to utilise so we thought, let's talk about it!
About Kno Surveys & Attribution
KnoCommerce has re-invented how ecommerce stores survey their customers, as it’s the only survey platform that has been designed to help online stores collect the data that they want and turn it into the actions that they need from their customers.
The solution has made filling in the gaps of missing customer data possible by asking important questions to a brand’s audience at the right moment. Unlike other solutions on the web, Kno provides Shopify stores with ready-made templates that allow for a fast set-up, whilst delivering real-time data analysation.
The foundation of Kno is the world’s first fully-featured survey tool, which has been designed specifically for ecommerce stores and it’s available for download for merchants via the Shopify App Store.
We’d be surprised if you weren’t curious about how these brands have made it big with the help of this handy Shopify marketing tool. So, if you’re eager to learn more, stick with us as we take an in-depth look at the Kno Surveys & Attribution application.
The Role of Kno Surveys & Attribution
To kick things off, let’s take a look at the application’s key features to provide you with a brief overview of what your business can expect from the new survey platform:
- Deploy Within Minutes: The question, action and survey templates by KnoCommerce allow for deploying a powerful no-code, branded experience in minutes.
- Gain Critical Insights: Take advantage of this application and leverage direct customer feedback and robust audience building tools to identify your brand’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Drive Deeper Engagement: Utilise new insights to optimise marketing channels and product development, whilst using actions to drive 1-1 engagement with customers directly.
On top of that foundation, KnoCommerce has built the tools that Shopify merchants will need to gain unparalleled customer insight and drive meaningful action for their online business. The continued list of features includes:
- Prebuilt Templates: Launch in minutes with sophisticated pre-built survey and question templates.
- Audience Exposure: Leverage over 60 order and question response data points to determine which part of your audience will be able to see pre-determined questions to better analyse your brand’s reports.
- Advanced Reports: Utilise audiences to filter multiple levels of data. Equally, merchants can export any report view for offline analysis.
- Deploy Surveys: Deliver surveys on the purchase confirmation screen with a link or custom HTML.
- Driven Actions: Use smart action requests to drive; SMS list sign-ups, social follows, 5-star reviews and more.
All collected data can be exported for use offline, pushed into Klaviyo for advanced segmentation, or retrieved by API for use in any platform that allows online stores to import data from an API.
Kno Surveys & Attribution Shopify Integrations
We’re pleased to say that Kno’s survey platform integrates with [Klaviyo](link to Klaviyo Marketing Automation For Shopify Stores article when published) and ReCharge.
Kno Surveys & Attribution Pricing Plans
As you can see from the capture below, KnoCommerce offers its customers four ways to get their business started with the application. From the Free plan to the Pro plan, there is something for every business.
So, take the time to read through each plan listed below to decipher which approach is the best fit for your Shopify store:
All charges for the Kno Surveys & Attribution application are billed in USD. Recurring charges (including monthly or usage-based charges) are billed once every 30 days.
Not sure if it's the right platform for you? Send the team at KnoCommerce an email at email@example.com and they’ll talk you through specifics.
Well, that’s it for today’s article, as we’ve covered the latest news on KnoCommerce, their new Shopify marketing survey platform. If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!