GigLabs Enables Merchants To Mint & Sell Shopify NFTs↘
Have you heard? A new Shopify integration has been designed specifically for the merchants who would like to mint and sell NFTs via the GigLabs application.
Founded in 2017, GigLabs has been on a mission to empower ecommerce stores on the web to enhance their intellectual property, which will; generate; additional revenue streams, increase customer engagement and offer additional value through strategic use of non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
At present, the company partners with; brands, agencies and creators to provide easy-to-use tools for the generation, minting and selling of NFTs that can be presented within fully customisable and unique branded experiences.
Built by the GigLabs’ team of experienced blockchain developers and NFT enthusiasts, the API-driven NFT Bridge platform delivers flexible and scalable NFT tools that will allow any brand to build every NFT experience imaginable.
RareRooms is GigLabs’ customisable 3D immersive gallery which has been designed to showcase NFTs digital collectables and art and is now integrated across numerous blockchains.
GigLabs’ Shopify Integration 💻
As a blockchain corporation, GigLabs empowers brands to bring their IP to life through non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
As we mentioned above, the company has excitedly revealed its release of the GigLabs NFT application, which will be available for merchants to download directly from the Shopify App Store.
This Shopify integration will be made available for eligible Shopify Plus merchants to create and sell NFTs via their Shopify storefront in minutes without prior development or blockchain experience required. It is recommended that Shopify Plus members who are interested in implementing the GigLabs integration to their account should get in touch with GigLabs directly. However, merchants must first be Shopify Plus members to apply for approval before the Shopify NFTs application can be utilised.
Shopify on The GigLabs Application
Robleh Jama, the Director of Product at Shopify stated:
- "Our growing NFT app ecosystem demonstrates our commitment to offering merchants an accessible approach to selling digital assets directly through their Shopify stores.
- We’re happy to welcome GigLabs to the Shopify NFT ecosystem to help merchants build unique commerce experiences through NFTs.”
GigLabs on The Shopify Integration 🗨️
Additionally, Brian Burns the Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder at GigLabs commented:
- “The next evolution for ecommerce is NFTs and the GigLabs NFT App in the Shopify App Store allows select businesses to quickly and easily offer NFTs to their consumers.
- We partnered with BreakingT and Infinite Objects as early adopters to help spec out and test our app and now both companies can seamlessly integrate NFTs within their existing Shopify stores as our first customers.”
BreakingT and Infinite Objects
Therefore, both brands have worked extremely closely with GigLabs to design and build the Shopify NFTs integration:
BreakingT Utilising The GigLabs Application 🙌
As a business, BreakingT enables fans to connect to their favourite teams and athletes by commemorating the best moments in sports with real-time fan apparel and other licensed products.
- “We’re continuously monitoring social data with our CrowdBreak platform, looking for fan engagement and consumer intent related to these big moments in sports.
- If Fernando Tatis hits a walk-off grand slam on Tuesday night, it’s a shirt by Wednesday morning.
- We’ve integrated the GigLabs NFT app capabilities into our 24/7 business model and can now quickly turn these same moments into NFTs and reach a whole new audience.” - Alex Welsh, CEO of BreakingT.
Infinite Objects Utilising The GigLabs Application
- “Infinite Objects believes that moving images should be appreciated the same way as; posters, prints and photographs have been for decades.
- With the GigLabs app, we’ll be able to add NFTs to our content offerings in a seamless end-to-end and customised experience.
- An Infinite Object Video Print is one video art collection, looping forever and can hold up to 24 hours of video.” - Joe Saavedra, CEO of Infinite Objects.
The GigLabs’ Shopify integration enables eligible Shopify Plus merchants to mint and sell NFTs on the Flow Blockchain.
Flow is the world’s fastest-growing blockchain with over 2 million accounts and over 17 million individual NFTs minted. Additionally, more than 10 million secondary NFT sale transactions have taken place.
Flow leverages an environment-friendly design via Proof-of-Stake that consumes thousands of times less energy than Proof-of-Work blockchains.
Discover The Shopify NFTs Application By GigLabs
To learn more about minting and selling NFTs with Shopify, whilst managing NFT orders and sales in one simple-to-use app, click here.
So, that’s it from us for today’s article. What are your thoughts on this new application? Reach out and let us know.
If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!