Creating Email Campaigns With The Campaign Monitor API↘
Have you ever considered using your store's strong customer data on Shopify to generate targeted and timely email campaigns for your business?
Well, with the Campaign Monitor API, retailers on the platform can sit back and relax as the data from Shopify flows seamlessly into a list with the solution at the helm.
If you’re looking to customise your business outreach into segments (for instance; newsletter signups, high spenders, first-time buyers and repeat customers) the Campaign Monitor API is the perfect candidate for the job.
So, with this in mind, we are going to focus on Email Marketing by CM Commerce for merchants on Shopify:
Introducing The Campaign Monitor API 📧
If you haven’t heard of the Campaign Monitor API before, you’re in luck as in today’s article, we are going to walk through the application, starting with its three main attributes:
N0.1: Abandoned Cart Emails
With Campaign Monitor’s pre-built abandoned cart workflows, the solution enables merchants on Shopify to recover an income and generate business sales, as all content has been designed to fulfil and accommodate consumer demands.
N0.2: Displaying Returns
To engage and create sales with Campaign Monitor’s strategic email campaigns, merchants can simply activate pre-built email automation in minutes to utilise; receipts, up-sell emails and product review requests.
N0.3: No Experience Required
Email automation can be a perplexing thing, but Campaign Monitor has made it easier than ever for retailers on Shopify to embark upon a user-friendly route with automated email campaigns at the forefront of the strategy.
If this is your first rodeo with email automation, fear not, as the solution’s pre-built email workflows have been designed for business owners to be up and running within minutes. What's the best part? No experience is required.
Campaign Monitor API: Automated Email Campaigns
Currently employed by over 20,000 entrepreneurs and ecommerce firms around the world, the Email Marketing by CM Commerce application is a wonderful tool for brands that are eager to increase their sales conversions and revenue.
Blending email marketing with user-generated content tools to engage customers, the Campaign Monitor API favours personalised email content to empower retailers to reach new heights with these game-changing features.
Campaign Monitor API: How To Do Email Marketing? 🤔
So, now that we’ve covered the basics, it’s time to turn our attention to how to get email campaigns up and moving with the Campaign Monitor API :
- Seamless Shopify Integration: Instantly sync all consumer and order data to dynamically build up-to-date customer profiles and list segments.
- Automated Email Marketing: Implement bespoke HTML email templates that include; welcome sign-ups, cart abandonment reminders, upselling content and targeted emails that focus on consumer preferences and habits.
- Email Campaign Builder: With Campaign Monitor’s powerful segmentation and email campaigns, merchants are provided with consumer access to; purchase, demographic, preference and engagement data.
- Customer Reviews: Last but not least, merchants on Shopify can turn shoppers into brand advocates by featuring compelling stories and customer feedback on site and as well as within branded email content.
Campaign Monitor API: Commerce Features
Now, it’s time for the moment that you’ve all been waiting for. It’s that part of the article where we run through the key commerce features of the application:
- Abandoned Cart Emails: Reduce cart abandonment rates and grow revenue with cart recovery email campaigns that feature the latest; product reviews, coupons and recommended products.
- On-Brand Receipts: Optimise the most opened email marketing campaigns with; eye-catching templates, cross-selling messages and shipping coupons.
- Recipes for Automation: Nurture new customers, drive repeat purchases and reward your most loyal shoppers with effective approaches to email marketing automation.
- Visual Product Reviews: With visual product reviews and customer feedback, loyal customers can become valuable business advocates.
- Email Newsletters: Last but not least, merchants on Shopify can collect emails with the solution to start sending personalised brand emails to help businesses convert more browsers into buyers.
Are you seeking a replacement for Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Omnisend, or Receiptful? Look no farther than the Campaign Monitor API, to swiftly set up and replace all email marketing automation efforts.
Campaign Monitor API: Make The Change ☝
Some people think of change as a challenging thing, but with Campaign Monitor, it couldn't be simpler or more beneficial and here's why:
- The Campaign Monitor team is always on standby, ready to get their hands dirty when it comes to helping merchants make the best switch for their business.
- Alongside Campaign Monitor’s devoted team, the application offers retailers the opportunity to take advantage of high-performing marketing automation.
- With super-personalised email marketing and on-site social proof, Campaign Monitor is one of the easiest ways for growing ecommerce brands to increase their store’s revenue.
No Code? No Problem!
Merchants on Shopify have the freedom to choose from dozens of mobile-ready email templates while leveraging Campaign Monitor’s intuitive email builder.
Don't worry if you don't have a lot of coding experience; the Campaign Monitor API allows users to send sleek and modern email campaigns in minutes that look great across any desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
Campaign Monitor API: Integrations 💻
The solution’s 30-day free trial includes access to all email marketing tools.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get started creating email campaigns with Campaign Monitor. If you are already familiar with the solution, reach out and let us know.
If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!