Bing Microsoft Released A Shopify Integration↘
If you keep your ear to the ground like us here at Karmoon it is likely that you will be one of the first to know when something exciting happens at Shopify - which is pretty frequent.
However, for those of you who haven’t heard, Bing by Microsoft announced its partnership with Shopify in October and now in 2022, Bing's search results are live with a deeper Shopify integration.
Benefits of The Bing Microsoft Integration
In addition to showing up within Bing’s Product Ads and Product listings (via the shopping tab and Microsoft Start Shopping tab), Shopify users will soon be able to take advantage of the integration’s new speedy checkout option.
- “With the ‘Buy now’ offering, shoppers can easily purchase the products they are interested in by being sent directly to the shopping cart page.” - Microsoft
Setting Up The Bing Microsoft Integration
Website owners and advertisers can now set up the integration in Shopify with ease.
- “Merchants can quickly connect through the Microsoft Channel using their Microsoft Advertising account or sign-up for a new one in a few simple steps.” - Microsoft
To do this, simply take a look underneath ‘Sales Channels’, then click ‘Microsoft’, and sign in.
The Bing Microsoft Team on The Shopify Integration
Released as a Shopify integration for merchants on the platform, the Microsoft team have shared a few words on this buzz-worthy partnership.
- “We’re excited to share that the experiences are live, where you can more deeply integrate your Shopify site so, Bing has showcased more diverse products, great prices and improved discovery of deals.
- With the integration of Shopify, you will now have access to millions of merchants to select from.
- You can click the ‘Buy Now’ link directly in the Bing search results and be taken directly to the shopping cart page on that Shopify website."
Support for All Businesses
This integration alongside the implemented updates to the Microsoft Channel application is just another way to help small businesses along in the world of retail and ecommerce when it comes to finding visibility online.
Since the pandemic, many businesses (both established and new) were thrown into the realms of online selling.
Over the past two years, Shopify has been the support system that a wide variety of businesses have needed to start and continue their ecommerce journey.
Merchants across the globe have put their faith in Shopify, which is why it’s always an exciting thing to be able to report Shopify’s continuous efforts to assist its customers, providing support for businesses both big and small.
So, that’s it from us for today’s article. What are your thoughts on this new Shopify integration by Microsoft? Reach out and let us know.
If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!