The SAP Store Celigo Shopify Integration↘
Celigo, the leading integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) announced that its Shopify integration for SAP Business ByDesign is now available on SAP Store for merchants to utilise.
The publication of this application has sparked several questions, which we are going to address within today's guide, but before we get started, we'd like to use this opportunity to introduce you to Celigo:
Merchants, Meet Celgio 🤝
Celigo is an SAP PartnerEdge programme participant that has the authority to; build, market and distribute software products that complement and enhance SAP technology.
Additionally, the Celigo system allows both IT and non-IT personnel to set up and manage order-to-cash automation between SAP Business ByDesign and Shopify, enabling online organisations to scale.
Furthermore, the Celigo Shopify solution accelerates ecommerce operations through end-to-end automation by integrating with SAP Business ByDesign.
The Capabilities of Celigo
Take a look at the list below to discover the leading capabilities of the Celigo Shopify solution:
- Extensibility, customisation, scalability, monitoring and error management are all feasible capabilities with the help of Celigo's leading iPaaS. However, these functions would not be possible with point-to-point solutions or bespoke builds.
- Product inventory, customer data, sales orders, order cancellations, fulfillments and outbound deliveries are all synced across systems out of the box, maximising operational efficiency for single and multiple Shopify stores.
- The Celigo Shopify application offers users the chance to take advantage of its intuitive setup whilst walking customers through the process of setting up integrations without having to worry about APIs or code, ultimately saving time and money for the IT department.
- Celigo's iPaaS allows for data integration flows to be adjusted and enhanced without the use of technical resources.
- Customers can synchronise data across all sales channels (including social and phone orders) between Shopify and SAP Business ByDesign with no transaction restrictions or fees involved, ensuring that order processing is rapid and inventory is visible across all channels.
The Director of Channel Sales at Celigo 🎬
Randal Davis, the Director of Channel Sales at Celigo stated:
- "As online shopping overtakes a major part of retail sales, companies are being forced to improve their ecommerce operations to compete.
- Providing customers and the partners who serve them with the ability to automate ecommerce processes will expedite digital transformation across the entire business, giving those customers a competitive advantage as their companies grow."
The availability of Celigo's Shopify integration for SAP Business ByDesign on SAP Store will allow; IT, line-of-business teams and functional consultants to seamlessly automate both common and custom ecommerce business processes.
- "As more and more sales move online, it's important for merchants to provide a frictionless customer experience in a scalable way.
- Celigo is a proven leader in ecommerce automation, particularly around Shopify and ERP integrations.
- A significant portion of Black Friday/ Cyber Monday orders placed on Shopify storefronts moved through Celigo; the fact that Celigo experienced zero downtime despite a 10x spike in data volume highlights our expertise and scalability to handle high-volume Shopify merchants."
G2 Best Software for 2021
Named as a G2 Best Software for 2021, Celigo enables; breakaway growth, controlled cost management and superior customer experiences by ensuring that every process can be automated at any level of the organisation.
Hello SAP Store 👋
The SAP Store is an online marketplace for SAP and partner offerings that provides a streamlined and connected digital customer experience for users to; discover, try, buy, and renew more than 1,800 SAP and partner solutions.
Customers can also find SAP solutions and SAP-validated solutions to enable merchants to expand their business(es).
SAP also plants a tree for every order placed through SAP Store, which we think is a nice touch. Go team green!
So, what are your thoughts on the latest Shopify integration on the block by Celigo? Reach out and let us know.
If you’re actively looking to work with a Shopify agency designer or developer to assist you with your business, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to get started!